CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

God's Greatest Blessings

God's Greatest Blessings
Our Gifts from Above

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Listening!

I don't know about you, but my kids have always been so inquisitive.  They ask tons of questions.  When we go out, they love to watch everything and take it all in.  I enjoy answering their many questions and asking them what they think.  Their opinions and insights are important to me.  I have always hated the saying kids should be seen and not heard :(   That is not true!!!!  They are special people and we need to listen to what they have to say.  I believe God can speak to us through them. I know I have learned a lot of lessons through my children.  They have taught me humility, patience, kindness.... I can go on and on.  The next time your little one talks to you, please take the time to listen with your heart.  You never know what they may have to teach you.   God may be trying to tell you something through the heart of your child. 

No comments:

Post a Comment