CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

God's Greatest Blessings

God's Greatest Blessings
Our Gifts from Above

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Been busy

I have been so very busy with school and  getting ready for the 4th annual Baby Loss and Healing Memory Walk.  Each year  I am amazed how God provides our needs for the Walk.  I have talked with many radio stations and tv news stations and they are helping me get the word out about the Walk.  I will be doing a few radio interviews soon.  I get a little nervous, but I know it will help families to know they are not alone.  Losing a child is devastating.  They need support.  They come to the Walk for healing and understanding.  They get a chance to memorialize their little one. 

I would appreciate your prayers as this comes together.  Please pray for each family attending.  Pray they will feel that they are special and that their child will never be forgotten.  Pray for healing to come to their broken hearts.  

No comments:

Post a Comment