CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

God's Greatest Blessings

God's Greatest Blessings
Our Gifts from Above

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Slow Cooker

I do believe my slow cooker is my best friend in the kitchen.  With so many things going on, if I didn't have my slow cooker, dinner would be late every night and I would be running around like crazy trying to get it on the table.  I have many recipes for my slow cooker.  My favorite recipes are found in this wonderful e-book.  http://www.theoldschoolhousestore.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=166&products_id=14184

I would highly suggest getting this!  It has some great ideas for new dinners and desserts.  They are low in cost and easy to make :-)   I just love trying new recipes on my family each week.  I like seeing their responses to them and getting their opinions :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment