CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

God's Greatest Blessings

God's Greatest Blessings
Our Gifts from Above

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Getting ready to leave....

Last night I made an itinerary for our trip to the Cincinnati Homeschool Convention.  We will be leaving on Friday morning.  The kids are just full of excitement.  Along with the convention, we will be going to the Creation Museum in Kentucky, the Cincinnati Museum of Natural History and Science, and possibly the Dayton Air Force Museum.  At the convention, we will be seeing Tim Hawkins and the Duggar Family.  I believe it will be a great time of learning and exploration :)  Our teens will be attending a few seminars focussed for young people.  I am praying they receive a blessing from everything they hear. 

Today I will be making a list of everything we need to pack up tomorrow.  I am a list maker.  I love organization!!!  It is so much easier to do what needs to be done if things are organized. My youngest 2 children are just like mama.  They love to have everything organized.  They thrive on a schedule, which makes me very happy :) 

My prayer for the next few days is that we all stay well and that we have a safe trip.  Please pray for us as we travel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment