CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

God's Greatest Blessings

God's Greatest Blessings
Our Gifts from Above

Friday, March 25, 2011

Good Morning.... Thank God it is Friday and Spring break is here :)

We have been so busy lately.  I am looking forward to having a week off, although next week, I will be packing for our trip to Cincinatti.  My kids are counting the days until we leave.  They are so excited to see Tim Hawkins and the Duggar family.  We will also be visiting the Dayton Air Force Museum and possibly the Creation Museum.  I am going to enjoy watching them all learn while they have fun. 

I have a few ideas to share with you all today.  One is our Morning Board. 
You can adapt it to what you want to teach your child/ren


I also want to share some websites with you.  http://www.barnesandnoble.com/storytime/index.asp  Each month they add a new book to their online storytime.  My kids love it.    Another website that is great for homeschoolers is http://www.thehomeschoolchannel.tv/  I encourage you to check it out :)

Have a wonderful day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment