CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

God's Greatest Blessings

God's Greatest Blessings
Our Gifts from Above

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I need to get back to blogging :)

Our summer was very busy busy busy, but now we are back on schedule!   I love routines!  I love following schedules and being productive.  The children are doing well so far.  They are enjoying their new books and school supplies.

We have all six kiddos in school this year full time.  Hope is doing Kindergarten work. Joshy's in second grade.  Ryan is in his first year of Jr High and Meg is in her first year of high school.  Amanda has skipped her sophomore year and headed right to her Junior year.  Robert is a Senior now, but is also taking some college courses.  I can't believe this is our 13th year home schooling.  It just doesn't seem possible.  Time sure has flown by!

 I am going to share our homeschool room with you all now :) 








No comments:

Post a Comment