CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

God's Greatest Blessings

God's Greatest Blessings
Our Gifts from Above

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Time with kids

I have found over the years that it is so important to spend quality time with your children.  They rarely remember the gift they got for their birthday 2 years ago, but oh my they sure do remember the time mom or dad took them out and spent time with just them.  My husband and I try to spend one on one time with each of our children weekly.  Rather it be a special night out, or just making dinner together, they love that time.   They enjoy having mom or dad's undivided attention.  As a family we try to spend time together at meals and during family devotions.   We are not perfect in our parenting, but we try really hard to love them. 

I will always treasure each and every moment with my kids.  I will never take them for granted.  I will savor the sounds of their giggles and their little smiles are forever embedded in my mind.  The sparkle in their eyes light up my world.  They are truly the most amazing gifts from God!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment