CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

God's Greatest Blessings

God's Greatest Blessings
Our Gifts from Above

Thursday, November 18, 2010

A Sad Ending

Soon after I posted today, we found out the 3 missing people's bodies had been found.  What is really scary is they were found very close to our home.  When I heard the news, I felt so much sorrow for this family who lost their loved ones, then came the fear.  I realized how close he was to our home.  It scared me so much I began to shake.  I know bad things happen everywhere, but honestly something like this has never happened so close to home.  Tonight all I wanted to do was hold my kids and tell them how much I love them and how much they mean to me.  I want to take all the fear they are having away. It has hit our whole community hard.  We will make it though.  We will pull together and support these families and heal from this horrific act of violence against innocent people.  I think what hurt the most was the little boy.  He is the same age as my precious Ryan.  I can't imagine losing my baby that way.  I am going through many emotions right now.   A friend said, now it is time for healing... I agree.  We need to heal!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment