CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

God's Greatest Blessings

God's Greatest Blessings
Our Gifts from Above

Friday, November 12, 2010

Veterans Day

Yesterday during school we talked about Veterans Day.  We did some coloring pages and we talked about how important it is to remember and support those who have fought and are fighting for our freedoms.  With each holiday, I take time to tell them what it is about and we do special studies or pages.  With homeschooling it is important to take every opportunity we can to teach little things.  I take my job teaching my children very seriously.  I want them to learn everything they need  to make it in the world.   Our most important study is the Word of God, then we study our other subjects.  Mike and I know it is important for our children to learn all they can now, so later they will be able to do whatever God calls them to do. It is important to be able to read, write, spell and do math.  Without those simple abilities, life would be hard to deal with. 

Here are a few photos of our Veterans Day coloring pages :)

No comments:

Post a Comment