CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

God's Greatest Blessings

God's Greatest Blessings
Our Gifts from Above

Thursday, November 25, 2010

So much to be Thankful for

As I got out of bed this morning, I began to think of all the things I am thankful for.  Heat, it is so cold outside, but we have a warm home.  A roof,  it is pouring outside, but we have a roof over our heads to keep us dry.  Hot and cold running water, we have the luxury of clean water to drink and wash in.  Clothes, even though I may not be in "fashion", we all have nice clothes to put on and keep us warm.  Food, as I planned out our breakfast, I saw all the food in our cupboards, we are so very blessed to have 3 nutritious meals everyday along with some snacks.  Health, we are all feeling well.  Love and family, we have people who love and care for us.  These are just a few of the things I am thankful for.  I have learned to look for the little things to be thankful for each day.  We need to praise God for what He has given us instead of complaining about things we don't have.  God is good and He meets all our needs!

No comments:

Post a Comment