CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

God's Greatest Blessings

God's Greatest Blessings
Our Gifts from Above

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

So many talents God has given them

Each of my children have different talents.  My oldest son, Robert,  loves to work on computers.  He has actually built 3 desktop computers and he is able to upgrade any computer you put in his hands.  He is totally self taught :)   My oldest daughter Amanda is great at many things.  She can sing like an angel, crochet, knit, and bake any dessert she has a recipe for. Amanda is great with her little siblings also.  She tries to teach them whenever she gets the chance :)  Megan is really good with little kids.  She makes them laugh and she enjoys playing with them.  They love her!  She is also good at dancing and singing :) Ryan is our sweetie.  He is a great big and little brother.  He is always there when you need a hug.  He has a big heart and he loves to make others smile.  He is great at making you laugh no matter what mood you are in :)  Joshy is our little over achiever.  He wants to learn all the time.  Today he even asked his sister to teach him how to crochet.  He is constantly coming up with something new to do.  He craves knowledge :)  Hope is just our little princess.  She is very bright and is always surprising us with what she knows.  She has a wonderful smile and her little face can make the world melt away :) 

Amanda making her mama a scarf :)

Joshy learning how to crochet.  Big sis was teaching him :)

Isn't it gorgeous!!!

Every day I thank God for each of my kids.  I thank Him for their health.  I thank Him for who they are becoming.  Each of them love God and want His will for their lives.  That is what I am most thankful for.  I love each one of them more than life.   I am so proud of them and I give God all the glory for who they are today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment